Uniform (from September 2017)
School uniform is compulsory and is available from SchoolUniformDirect.co.uk who have branches in West Byfleet (01932 354409) and Staines (01784 454517). We expect full co-operation in the maintenance of high standards in appearance. The key words are smartness, uniformity and general appropriateness; extremes should be avoided. The meaning of extreme is open to interpretation; parents' support of the school's judgement on this is greatly appreciated. All items of clothing should be clearly named and are the owners' responsibility.
Items of uniform for boys and girls:
- Navy blue blazer with woven embroidered school badge*
- Navy blue jumper with woven embroidered school badge*
- School tie (in school colours)*
- Plain white school shirt, long or short sleeves (no fitted or excessively baggy shirts, no ¾ length sleeves)
- Unbranded black flat shoes, that can be polished
- Plain dark blue or black overcoat
Additional items for boys and girls:
- Navy blue reversible all-weather fleece jacket with inner hood, with woven embroidered school badge *
- School scarf *
- Plain black or navy woollen hat
- Plain black or navy woollen gloves
Items of uniform for girls:
- Navy knee-length kilt skirt or navy skirt with school badge *
- Plain navy or white ankle socks, or
- Plain beige, black or navy tights
Items of uniform for boys:
- Plain black long trousers
- Plain black socks
Note: items marked with an asterisk* are only available from the school outfitters SchoolUniformDirect.co.uk
Permitted girls' accessories
- One watch, one pair of small plain metal studs/sleepers in earlobe only.
- We discourage rings, but one plain ring may be worn on each hand (not the thumb).
The following are not permitted: make-up; false eyelashes; false nails/nail extensions/nail varnish. Subtle foundation is permitted; fake tan is not.
Permitted boys' accessories
- One watch, one plain ring (not on the thumb). Earrings are not permitted.
Hair-styles for boys and girls
Boys' hair may not be longer than the collar, and boys should be clean-shaven. No extremes of style or colour are permitted; nor are hair extensions or hair sprays (which can be flammable).