Xavier Catholic Education Trust
Salesian School is part of the Xavier Catholic Education Trust.
The aim of the Trust is to provide the children in our care with the best possible education within a caring and supportive Catholic ethos. The Trust has, at the centre of its mission and purpose, the belief that every child has a right to educational excellence through the provision of high quality teaching.
We will support the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and physical development of each child, as well as maximising progress, achievement and attainment to ensure their intellectual growth and fulfil their potential.
The schools in our Multi Acadamy Trust (MAT) are:
- Salesian Catholic Secondary School
- Holy Family Catholic Primary School
- St Charles Borromeo Catholic Primary School
- St Alban's Catholic Primary School
- St Anne's Catholic Primary School
- Cardinal Newman Catholic Primary School
- The Marist Catholic Primary School
- St John the Baptist Catholic Secondary School
- St Hugh of Lincoln Catholic Primary School
- St Augustine Catholic Primary School
Being part of the family of schools and the multi academy trust will bring significant benefits for example:
- We will work together to train, develop and retain teachers, support staff and leaders;
- We will have the ability to achieve economies of scale by being part of a larger buying group;
- There will be opportunities for staff in all our schools to undertake joint training and share their expertise across schools;
- We will be able to streamline services and provide them centrally and more cost effectively;
- We will have the flexibility to buy in services from our own chosen providers;
- We will be able to share resources across all our schools;
- We will work together closely and support each other to strengthen our Catholic schools
For more information visit the website https://xaviercet.org.uk
Download the Summer 2017 newsletter from the CEO, Ani Magill, from this link.
Download an additional letter from the Chair of the Trust, Peter O'Brien, from this link.