The School Information Regulations 2012 itemises the statutory information that must appear on our school website. This page identifies where to find each element required by statute.
1. The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed can be found on our Contacts page.
2. The determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any over-subscription criteria and an explanation of the process of applying for a school place can be found here for the main school and here for the Sixth Form.
3. Information as to where and by what means parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills. This can be found on our Inspections page.
3a. Diocesan inspections carried out on Voluntary Aided schools. This can also be found on our Inspections page.
4. [only relevant to primary schools]
5. The school's most recent key stage 4 results [to be updated for 2018] as published by the Secretary of State under the following column headings in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education's website:
6. Information as to where and by what means parents may access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education's website.
7. The following information about the school curriculum—
8. The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy). See the Headteacher's remarks on the school community, and the Policies Section.
9. The amount of the school's allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year; details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent; details of how the previous academic year's allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated. Downloadable here.
10. The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). See our SEN policy in the Policies Section, or read more about our SEN provision in our Learning section.
11. The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(5). See the Policies Section.
12. A statement of the school's ethos and values.